Papers are invited from the prospective authors on the following themes, but not limited to:
Computer Science and Engineering (Theme Code: ICECC-01-CSE)
- Ad- hoc Networks
- Business Intelligence (DWDM)
- Big Data Analytic
- Social Networking and Semantic Web
- Cyber Security and Forensics
- Robotics and Artificial Intelligence
Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Theme Code: ICECC-02-EEE)
- Renewable Energy Sources, Smart Grids Technologies & Applications
- Power Electronics, Systems and Applications
- Electrical Machines and Adjustable Speed Drives Circuits And Systems
- High Voltage Engineering and Insulation Technology
- Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution
Electronics and Communication Engineering (Theme Code: ICECC-03-ECE)
- Signal / Image Processing
- VLSI / Embedded Systems
- Smart Antennas
- Optical Communication and networking
- Emerging Applications for RF and Microwave
- Cognitive Systems
Information Technology (Theme Code: ICECC-04-IT)
- Green Computing
- Internet of Things
- Network Security
- Next Generation Technologies
- Cloud Computing
- Wireless Sensor networks
Faculty members of all branches, research scholars, U.G/P.G students and Individuals from Industries are invited to participate in the Conference.
Information for Authors
The authors have to submit the full paper in the IEEE double column format, restricted to a length of six (6) pages. Guidelines regarding paper submission will be made available at the college web site. Extended version of selected papers will be recommended for following journals.
- International Journal of Control Theory and Application.
- International Journal of Applied Engineering Research
- International Organization of Scientific Research.
- Indian Journal of Science and Technology
- Procedia computer Science
- International Journal of Artificial Intelligence
- Pertanika Journal of Science and Technology.
Last date for abstract submission : 7th January 2017
Intimation of Acceptance : 27th January 2017
Last date for submission of full paper (IEEE) along with registration: 7th February 2017.
Please send your article to the following Email. ID related to your subject field. While submitting the paper, ensure that the correct theme code is mentioned as given in the topics.
E- Mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Site: tec-conference.com/icecc2017