***Abstract Submission Open: Abstract Submission date extended to 31st Jan, 2017.
***Abstract to be submitted in the form of prescribed template available in the Download section of this website. One page abstract not exceeding size of 1 Mb in the form of pdf can be sent to the conference E-mail ID before the deadline.
About the Conference:
The Aeronautical, Civil and Mechanical departments successfully conducted the 1st International Conference on Engineering Materials and Processes (ICEMAP – 2013) on 23rd & 24th May, 2013. More than 400 papers were submitted to the conference and the best papers presented were published in reputed International journals.
Owing to enormous participation & success, we were encouraged to organise 2nd edition of the conference. ICEMAP – 2017 is aimed with the pertaining themes from advances in materials technology and processes for materials to shape in to redundant structures.
Information to Authors:
The authors have to submit the full paper in the ELSEVIER Journal format, restricted to a length of six (6)pages. Guidelines regarding paper submission will be made available at the conference website. Extended version of selected papers will be recommended for following journals.
- International Journal of Vehicle Structures and Systems
- Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences (JCHPS)
- International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering
- Selected Scientific Papers – JoCE (De Gruyter Open)and Science
Please send your article to the conference E-mail ID (email@example.com) mentioning your field of work while submitting the paper.
- Abstract Submission : 09th January, 2017.(Extended till 31st Jan)
- Intimation of Acceptance: 25th January, 2017.
- Full Paper Submission : 12th February, 2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Full Paper along with registration fee: 20th February, 2017
Poster and Product Display:
Industries / organizations / institutions are most welcome to display their products, posters of the products and techniques relevant to the theme of the conference. Industries / organizations / industries may please contact the organizing secretaries for further details before the last date of registration..
Submit your paper to the e-mail ID given below:
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org